Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tinnitus - Sciatic Nerve

Tinnitus: Ringing in the ear - Sciatic Nerve

Each individual is different. When I look to see how the energy is moving or not moving, it reads like a story. As I listen to the story I hear for instance that:

Client: I have gone to doctor to doctor. I have went to the Mayo clinic. I am on so much medication it and was on the worst medication like morphine patches. I can’t make it stop. I want to know if you can help. I have this pain in my ear. I have this ringing in my ear.

Medicine Woman: I see it is on the left side and the energy pattern is also in your spine or hip.

CT: Yes that is right. It is only in the left ear. Come to think of it I have all my pain on the left side. When they gave me all that medicine they were treating what I found out from a chiropractor that it was my sciatic nerve. He helped me make 90% of the pain go away. That is when I through away the medicines. But the ringing of the ear still continues and I am on different medicine.

MW: Which came first the ear pain or sciatic pain?

CT: The leg pain then the ear pain.

MW: What was going on in your life at that time. Just before the pain started.

CT: A huge disagreement between my family and my parents and siblings. I did my best to be fair and equal but it cost me my parents and siblings. Then all I heard nonstop was what happened. When I made amends with my parents then my wife left me and took the kids. I am now the bad guy on both sides of the family and I am lonely. I don’t get to see any of my kids or grandkids.

MW: Lets look at some information. Your left side represents the yin or female energy side. That is about receiving. You were hurt by the female and you are tired of receiving all that negative stuff. Sciatic Nerve represents ones ability to hold their power; Being hypocritical. Fear of money and of the future. Old stubborn anger. Leg: Carry us forward.

CT:I don’t like to argue or hear it. And that is all they did. I am more of a sorrow type person. I hate to argue. I saw no future. I was in shock and my whole was falling apart.

MW: Ear; capacity to hear: Shutting down the sensory system. Can’t take in anymore. Get caught up in their world. Only want to listen to themselves. What others have to say hurts. Tinnitus; can’t make the noise stop. Can’t stop the noise bickering that is going on. The yelling and anger hurt my ears. Can’t hear the music anymore it is more static now. Only want to hear what they want but now they can’t. Refusal to listen. Not hearing the inner self. Stubbornness. Difficulty taking in anymore information on a given subject. Stuck in a cycle and cant get out of the sensory environment. Become close minded. Anger. Not wanting to hear. Too much turmoil. Parents arguing.

CT: That makes sense.

MW: Let me repeat so you can understand. The experience is being held in your body like a marker. That causes all the signals or your body to function improperly. Because the energy or the life force energy that would keep the body happy and healthy is now being used to support the marker that is making you sick. In order for you body to heal. You will have to stop dealing with the issue or core issue.

MW: You don’t like to argue and the anger is in your ear and spinal fluid. Your leg and ear pain is present because you can't stand to move forward having to hear it all the time and dividing up the family. You would rather make amends but you know that is not an option at the time. You are so tired of hearing the negative. You are done going against yourself so you learn to forgive but with a price. Now your loneliness is debilitating. You are able to move forward but the marker is still in you ears. Closure is still needed.

MW:You need to sit down and let me help you use the tools and techniques to release the marker – which I refer to as HOPE Therapy. Then after the HOPE Therapy I would use hands on healing to balance out the cells and the life force. Since your body still needs the marker because it is serving you. I would suggest that you start with a homeopathic. The Homeopathic will help you until you are truly ready to release the core issues and the many layers that created the body to work the way it is.

CT: He leaves with a homeopathic and a flower essence and makes appointment to have Hands on healing and HOPE Therapy.

1 comment:

  1. would u like to exchange link with me. my link is http://tinnitscares.blogspot.com tell me if u agree...

    ReplyDelete